[dinifti] build dnifti question

Shih-Wei Wu shihwei at nyu.edu
Sun Oct 5 19:21:45 EDT 2008

Hi everyone --

I have some questions about building dnifti. I am new to linux and using the command line, but i am very eager to learn it. I need some help...

1. After downloading CTN-Mini.tar.gz and NIfTI-Mini.tar.gz, where and how should I extract it?
2. My Leopard doesn't seem to have cmake. Therefore, i went to the cmake website and download the osx universal. Again, where and how should I extract it/install it to make it work?
3. In the CBI dnifti page, I didn't quite follow 'If all the include files and libraries where unpacked under a common root...'. Does this mean that when I unpack the CTN, NIfTI-Mini, I can specify where I want the include files and libraries to go? How can I do that?

Many thanks
shih-wei