[CBIAnnounce] CBI seminar series

Swetha Shankar swetha at nyu.edu
Wed Aug 17 11:10:34 EDT 2016

Hello CBI users,

Welcome to the new edition of the CBI seminar series starting this Fall!

The plan is to meet one Friday a month for an hour. The first meeting is
scheduled for September 9 during which I will introduce myself and Pablo
will talk about the new scanner and all the exciting possibilities it
presents. Subsequent meetings this semester will be on the first Friday of
each month; I will send out a separate email shortly to recruit volunteers
for them.

Please save the dates and time (below) and see you all at the seminar!

Best,
Swetha.

Details:
Location: Meyer 551