[CBIAnnounce] Upcoming fMRI Workshops

Ryan Stolier ryan.m.stolier at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 18:12:33 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

The first workshop was a success, and we were able to finalize several
things, thanks to the help of everyone at CBI.

First, there is an fMRI workshops listserv
<http://cbi.nyu.edu/mailman/listinfo/fmri_workshops> now to sign up for if
you are attending workshops - we will share materials etc. via this
listserv, as well as via this publicly available google drive folder
<https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwuQ7ZiibBxnfl9KZHMwaUtPZERhYWxzb0QxNlVqSG5pWmZ3SWtOeDYwUE1ZVE43SjRLQ1E&usp=sharing>.
This listserv is only for those notifications, not community interaction,
so do not fret any spam.

Second, we have established a schedule for the entire semester of bi-weekly
workshops, below and on the CBI website <http://cbi.nyu.edu/>. We will send
reminders for each. *Remember to RSVP specific workshops in case we reach
capacity*.

Best,
Ryan Stolier & Ed Vessel

DateWorkshopHost9/16/2015Lesion visualization & categorization (w/ matlab
and MRIcron)Julian Wills9/29/2015PyMVPA introduction (datatypes, loading
data, analyses)Ryan Stolier10/6/2015Gray matter density analysisHannah Nam
10/13/2015HPC cluster use; Mask creation and manipulation workshopLeor
Hackel; Group workshop10/20/2015Dynamic Causal ModelingJulian Wills
10/27/2015Brain plotting workshopGroup workshop11/3/2015Network / Graph
theory analyses of resting state data (w/ SPM)Jeff Brooks11/10/2015Freesurfer
segmentationEmily Boeke11/17/2015Meta-analyses (Neurosynth, neuroelf)Jeff
Brooks