[CBIAnnounce] HPC cluster use / Mask creation | fMRI Workshop, Tuesday October 13th

Ryan Mayer Stolier ryan.m.stolier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 20:13:36 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

The next fMRI workshop in our student-led series will be next Tuesday,
October 13th, from 6 to 8 PM in the CBI imaging lab (Meyer 202).

This will be a 2-part workshop:
- Leor Hackel will briefly cover how to use the HPC (computing cluster) to
speed up your pipelines/analyses and spare your local machines.
- We will then do a group workshop on mask creation/manipulation - everyone
can share tips and tricks for this with various softwares (SPM, AFNI, FSL,
Python, Freesurfer).

Please RSVP for this workshop by emailing Ryan Stolier (rms620 at nyu.edu).

A schedule of forthcoming workshops is available on the CBI website
<http://cbi.nyu.edu/>. There is also a listserv
those who wish to participate.

Best,
Ryan & Ed