[CBIAnnounce] Spring 2015 CBI Seminars

Ed Vessel ed.vessel at nyu.edu
Tue Jan 6 13:06:57 EST 2015

Dear members of the CBI community -

Each semester, the Center for Brain Imaging hosts several seminars a
semester (typically 3 or so) of general interest to people engaged in brain
imaging research at NYU. We welcome talks that focus either on brain
imaging methods and analysis, or on interesting findings. Talks on various
forms of MRI (structural or functional), EEG, MEG or TMS are all welcome.

If you would like to schedule a talk, either for someone in your lab or for
a visiting scholar, please contact me and we can discuss potential dates.

Our seminars are typically on Fridays at 3pm in Meyer 815. However, other
arrangements can be made to accommodate visitors' schedules.

Thanks,
Ed Vessel

--
Ed Vessel